Although there are no open positions, The Righter Company is always looking for the right people to join our team. Please complete an application if you are this person for possible future consideration.
Current Open Positions
How To Apply
Use our Online Application: Apply Online
Minorities and females are encouraged to apply. The Righter Company is an equal opportunity employer. If you wish for your resume to be attached to your completed application, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line. Alternatively, you may also print and fax your completed employment application with resume (if applicable) to 614.274.3325, or drop it off in person at our office. Please contact us for more information about co-op and internship programs at The Righter Company, Inc.
The Righter Company, Inc., Values its Employees.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical insurance including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continued Education and Training
- Safety Incentive Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Drug Free Workplace
- On the Job Training Programs
- The Righter Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The employment policies and practices of The Righter Company, Inc. are to hire qualified employees without regard to race, color, age, disability, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, religion, national origin, or ancestry and to treat them equally with respect to compensation and opportunities for advancement; including upgrading, promotion, and transfer.
- It is the policy of our Company to take affirmative action against employee discrimination on the part of subcontractors.
- The Righter Company, Inc. is a Drug Free workplace.