The Righter Company is very excited about rehabilitating two historic covered bridges in Wyandot County. The Swartz Covered Bridge was built in 1878, rehabilitated in 1998, and is a 98′ Howe Truss design. The Parker Covered Bridge was built in 1873, caught fire on May 17, 1991, was restored in 1993, and is a 162′ Howe Truss design. Both bridges are over the Sandusky River and are posted to the National Register of Historic Places. Mobilization has begun and the work is scheduled through the end of this year. Upon completion, this will be the 56th and 57th covered bridge rehabilitation/repair by Righter!
Click here for an article and video regarding these two bridges: