The Righter Company, Inc., is accepting applications for an experienced Heavy Equipment Operator with experience in the operation of all types of heavy construction equipment such as excavators, skid-loaders, etc., and pile-driving.
Current Open Positions
The Righter Company, Inc., is accepting applications for an experienced Laborer with experience in performing tasks involving physical labor at building, highway, and heavy construction projects.
The Righter Company, Inc., is accepting applications for an experienced Heavy Formwork Carpenter with experience in building rough wooden structures, such as concrete forms, scaffolds, tunnel, bridge, or sewer supports, temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
The Righter Company, Inc., is accepting applications for an experienced Foreman. Applicants must have bridge/civil construction experience, a working knowledge of DOT–type projects, concrete forming, piling, excavation and heavy equipment.
How To Apply
Use our Online Application: Apply Online
Minorities and females are encouraged to apply. The Righter Company is an equal opportunity employer. If you wish for your resume to be attached to your completed application, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line. Alternatively, you may also print and fax your completed employment application with resume (if applicable) to 614/274.3325, or drop it off in person at our office. Please contact us for more information about co-op and internship programs at The Righter Company, Inc.
The Righter Company, Inc., Values its Employees.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance including Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continued Education and Training
- Safety Incentive Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Drug Free Workplace
- On-the-Job Training Programs
- The Righter Company, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The employment policies and practices of The Righter Company, Inc., are to hire qualified employees without regard to race, color, age, disability, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, religion, national origin, or ancestry and to treat them equally with respect to compensation and opportunities for advancement; including upgrading, promotion, and transfer.
- It is the policy of our Company to take affirmative action against employee discrimination on the part of subcontractors.
- The Righter Company, Inc., is a Drug Free workplace.
The Righter Company is always accepting applications for all positions.